Here's my to-do list for next year. It's not going to be of any interest to anybody but me.
1. Finish Zombie Horse(No progress)
2. Make cemetery fence (Done with stage 1 of 2 of the construction. Pictures to follow.)
3. Get DJ-style canned spotlights (Nope)
4. Security Cameras (1 low-light camera)
5. Flying ghost of some sort. (Nope)
6. Re-do bottomless pit. (Not done. Stuck a werewolf head in the hail-hole. Looks acceptable for this year)
7. Stabilize Pillar of Pain (done)
Nada. Zip. Zilch.
I've been far too busy to do anything. I haven't even pulled the bottomless pit out of the yard, yet.
All because of this:
Update: Here is the cemetary fence. Next year, we'll add chains.
My oldest is old enough to help, but the younger two are both under two. They need too much attention to get the Halloween stuff done.